It is Bi-annual Journal Published in ………… ………….
Instruction for Authors
Successful submissions will generally meet four criteria. They will:
- Conform to rigorous methodological standards as understood by the intellectual traditions within which they operate;
- Establish the significance of their analyses not just to those working on their specific topic, but also to the broader field of international relations.
- Engage with work outside of their immediate area of research and approach to scholarly inquiry;
- specify the theoretical framework used for analysis, reference the necessary literature(s), and spell out the implications of any findings for further research.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- The entire document, including footnotes, references, figures, and tables, must be no more than 8000-10000 words for Original Research Articles, and 4,000-5,000 words for Research Notes and Review articles. Book Reviews up to 2000.
- We prefer figures and tables to be placed in-line and as close as possible to the first reference made in the text.
- Journal use TheAPA style references with in-text citations. We do not require using this reference style during the review process; however, manuscripts must have a references section at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript already submitted elsewhere and under review for publication shall not be submitted.
- The international standards of research ethics must be followed and ensured by the authors/co-authors.
- Complete affiliation details of the authors/co-authors shall be provided at the submission stage of the manuscript.
- The manuscripts considered for peer-review shall not be submitted/published elsewhere unless rejected by LASIK.
- A manuscript accepted for editorial review or peer-review does not mean approval for the publication of the article.
- An acceptance letter may be issued for a manuscript after the peer-review, only if approved by the editorial board for publication.
The authors are directed to follow these guidelines to submit their manuscripts:
The files should be in Microsoft Word format (Docx). The font style and size should be Times, New Roman. Text of the article shall be double-spaced, use 12-point font, employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
Articles should be between 6000 to 9000 words including all text (references, appendices, etc.)
A tile of not more than 19 words should be provided. The title should represent the manuscript avoiding ambiguities
The author/author’s details should be provided in not more than 100 words. In the case of co-authorship, the authors should be mentioned in order of their authorship. The following information is required:
· Name and affiliated institute with complete address
· E-mail address of author/ authors
· Corresponding author
The abstract should consist of 150 to 200 words explaining the main intent, scope, and significance of the paper. It should clearly explain the employed methodological procedures, major findings, and conclusions of the paper
The author should provide relevant and short keywords to represent their work. The maximum number of keywords is 12.
The headings should be concise, clear, and followed by APA (6th Ed.) as:
Level One Heading (centered, bold, upper, and lowercase)
Level Two Heading (flush left, bold, upper and lowercase)
Level three heading. (Indented, bold, upper and lower case, the text follows immediately after the period)
Level four heading. (Indented, bold, italicized, lowercase except for first letter and proper nouns, ends with
Level five heading. (Indented, italicized, lowercase except first letter and proper nouns, ends with a
Endnotes should be used only if necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in square brackets, and listed at the end of the article.
All Charts, Maps, and Illustrations should be called “Figures” and numbered consecutively: the number and title should be placed above the figure. Initial Capital should be used. All figures and tables must be cited consecutively.
All illustrations, figures, and tables shall be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of the manuscript.
The heading of the Table should be in Times New Roman, Bold, 10 Points, and 0.25 inches’ indent (Left). Heading of the Figure/Images Should also be of the same specifications as Tables but below the Image/Figure and Centrally Aligned.